We, at Noout.eu are committed to protecting and respecting Your privacy.
This policy (together with any privacy notice displayed on www.noout.eu (“our site”) or otherwise notified to you) sets out the basis on which we will process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us.
We will, in processing your data, comply with the GDPR Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
The Controller of the personal data of the Noout.eu online shop is KCM Management & Investments OÜ (registry code 14386428), email: [email protected]
Personal Data We Collect
- name, phone number and email address;
- delivery address;
- bank account number;
- cost of goods and services and data related payments (purchase history);
- customer support data.
How we use your data
- To manage the customer’s orders and deliver goods.
- Purchase history details (date of purchase, goods, quantity, customer’s data) are used for preparing summaries of goods and services purchased and for analyzing customer preferences.
- The bank account number is used to reimburse payments to the customer.
- Personal data such as email, phone number and the customer’s name are processed to handle any issues relating to the delivery of goods and services (customer support).
- The IP address or other web identifiers of a user of the online shop are processed for web use statistics.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer (online identifiers (including cookies), location data and other technical information).
- To notify you about changes to our service (contact details).
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Sending direct marketing emails, if the respective consent has been given by the Customer. If the customer does not want to receive direct marketing messages, there is always a possibility to withdraw consent by selecting the relevant link at the footer of the email or contact customer service.
Personal data are stored in the servers of Zone, which are located on the territory of a member state of the European Union or states of the European Economic Area. Data may be transferred to the countries whose data protection levels have been assessed as adequate by the European Commission and to the companies in the USA who have joined the Privacy Shield framework.
Personal data can be accessed by the staff of the online shop at Noout.eu in order to settle technical issues related to the use of the online shop and to provide customer support.
We always take appropriate physical, organisational and IT security measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorised access and disclosure.
Personal data are transmitted to the data processors of the online shop (such as the providers of transport and data hosting services) and processed under contracts concluded between the online shop and the processors. The processors must ensure appropriate safeguards when processing personal data.
Access to and rectification of personal data
Personal data can be accessed and rectified in the user profile of the Noout.eu online shop. When a purchase has been made without a user account, personal data can be accessed through customer support, [email protected]
Withdrawal of consent
Where personal data are processed on the basis of the customer’s consent, the customer has the right to withdraw his/her consent by notifying customer support by email.
Storage of data
Personal data is erased upon the closure of a customer account at Noout.eu online shop, unless the storage of the data is necessary for accounting purposes or for the settlement of consumer disputes.
For online purchases made without a customer account, the purchase history is stored for three years.
In the event of disputes concerning payments and consumer disputes, the personal data are stored until the claim is satisfied or until the end of the limitation period.
Personal data needed for accounting purposes are stored for seven years.
For the erasure of the personal data, customer support must be contacted via email. Requests of erasure are responded to no later than within one month and the period of erasure shall be specified.
Requests to transmit personal data submitted via email are responded to within one month. Customer support identifies the person and indicates what personal data are to be transmitted.
Disputes concerning the processing of personal data are settled through customer support, [email protected]. The supervisory authority is the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate ([email protected]).